My name is Luis. I grew up in Chicago, and im currently an EMT for a private ambulance company. I've been doing that for about 10 years and let me tell you, I think it's time for a career change, so I'm currently back in school for nursing and eventually want to get my masters to become a CRNA. I haven't done a blog in a long time, I kinda just stopped and then ended up forgetting my password, lol. I never knew what to write about, I know they say to focus on one subject, but I like to be everywhere. everything excites me, well ,mostly everything. Im currently in a bit of a conundrum and its about mental health and relationships. Do you stay with someone who has a self sabotage behavior? It's been bothering me for a bit now, and I know there's multiple answers. well she called me last night (after being broken up for about a week) and I kind of got scared and didn't answer. I did sent her a text the next morning asking her if I can call her after work. I'm not sure why I'm nervous, but I am. It's  difficult for me because I don't want to end up hating her (and I'm not even sure that I will end up hating her, who knows) but is it healthy to be with someone who may need coaching or should I just let them get healthier and then have the possibility of being together in the future. we also aren't the youngest, she has an internal clock and I don't. its all the things that I think about, and I'm not sure If I should think and worry about her or just be selfish and worry about me.

    People give "Love" so many different meanings that sometimes it makes it harder for us to know what we are feeling, and that's what makes life beautiful, all the emotions we get to feel, whether it be sadness, anger, love, happiness, admiration, disappointment, awe. I can keep going, but I'm sure you get the picture. My first year in college (about 11 years ago) I took intro to psychology and ever since this definition that my professor gave for "love" has stuck with me, he said, "love is when you care more about the other person than you care about yourself".

 

 

                       


                                       

Comments